If you're active on Facebook, hosting a fundraiser is an easy way to support the school. Here's how:
From a desktop:
1. Log into Facebook and on the left, go to the Explore section (section right below Shortcuts).
2. Select fundraisers (you can also go straight to https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/ ).
3. Click the green "Raise Money" button on the left side.
4. Select Non Profit from the options in the "Who are you raising money for" prompt.
5. Type in Westchester Parents Nursery School .
6. Set a Goal, Time Frame, etc.
7. Next screen you can choose what you want to say; there's pre-written language, but you can edit if needed.
8. Pick a photo and then click Create .
9. From there, you can invite friends to donate.
1. In the bottom right of the app are three lines. Click that.
2. You'll see a few sections in the next screen, but if fundraisers aren't there, hit "see more". Select Fundraisers.
3. Top left button will be Create Fundraiser.
4. Follow the same steps as desktop from here.